About Gary Yang
Gary graduated from Macquarie University with Bachelor of Business Administration and Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting. He has worked as a commercial accountant and run a bookkeeping practice for 15 years, before joining KHI Partners as a partner. Gary has always been driven with a high clientele focus by trying to set up the right accounting process for each specific client from various industries. These include hospitality, wholesalers, retailers, real estate agents, and construction tycoons to name a few.
Gary will understand your needs and provide an efficient solution for your bookkeeping requirements.
Here are some of the areas Gary can help you:
– XERO, MYOB or Quickbooks Bookkeeping
– Software Set-up and data entry
– Accounts Payable and Receivable
– Payroll setup/processing including Super,
– Payroll Tax and PAYG
– Inventory Control
– Month and Year End Accounts and Reporting
– Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
– Profit and Loss Statements
– Manual Bookkeeping
– Filing and Other General Office Duties