Chairman & Founding Partner, Accounting
About Munzurul Khan
- As an Accountant, Munzurul specialises in compliance and strategic accounting advisory services acquired through 26 years of professional experience, including Senior Management roles in PwC and BDO.
- As an Entrepreneur, Munzurul’s experiences expressed through financial and commercial acumen in SMEs, multi-national businesses and high net wealth family groups.
- Munzurul is well regarded as a thought leader and key-note speaker of property investments in Australia.
- Principal of Keshab Chartered Accountants and Chair of KHI Partners – leading Accounting, Financial Planning, Law, Bookkeeping, Mortgage Broking, Construction and Investment Partners.
- Currently involved with various commercial Boards in Australia.
- Board Member of Dana Asia.
- Ex-Board Member of Grameen Australia.
- Member of the ICAA, Masters of Commerce, Public Practitioner, JP, ASIC SMSF Auditor, PIPA Member, NSW Real Estate Licence Holder.